Shantani Proteome Analytics
Service Name: Small Molecule Target Deconvolution Using Advanced Chemical Proteomics
(A). Small molecule target deconvolution: A combination of advance chemical proteomics technologies to identify and validate targets of bioactives/small molecule.
- Sub-Cellular Location-Specific (SCLS)
- Unique Polymer Technology (UPT)
- Traditional Bead and Biotinylation (TBB)
- Computational Docking (COMP)
(B). Biopharmaceutical Characterization: Full-length physico-chemical characterization of biotherapeutics to facilitate regulatory submissions of biopharma products.
(C). Proteomics and Protein Analysis: Creating a profile or fingerprint of the protein molecule’s physical, chemical, and biological properties.
- Labelled and label-free Protein Mass-Spectrometry
- Differential Proteomics
- Peptide mass fingerprinting using single and multi-enzyme digestion
- MS analysis of intact proteins and peptides
Contact Info: Please send your enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-64103918.
Date of Product Launch: May, 2012.